As part of a balanced diet, the capsules contribute to the strengthening of the hair rod and maintaining the healthy look of the hair.
They also help to strengthen nails and maintain the film with a healthy look.
– Hippophae oil: Rich in fatty acids and nutrients that promote hair growth.
– Zinc (such as oxide): contributes to the maintenance of healthy hair, nails and film.
– Royal Jelly (lyophilized): A regular source of ingredients (vitamins, minerals, trace elements, amino acids) with high nutritional value that improves the shine and vitality of the hair.
– Biotin: contributes to the maintenance of a normal hair and film. Biotin deficiency can be a triggering factor of hair loss.
– L-cysteine: An amino acid that is a builder block for keratin synthesis, the main hair protein.
– Selenium (as a cation): contributes to the maintenance of a normal hair and film.
– Vitamins B5 (pantothyne acid) and B9 (folic acid): vital nutrients that contribute to hair growth.